Urban Water Management Plan
The California Urban Water Management Planning Act (Water Code sections 10610 et seq.) mandates that every supplier providing water for municipal purposes to more than 3,000 customers or supplying more than 3,000 acre feet of water annually, prepare an Urban Water Management Plan (UWMP), every five years.
City Council has adopted an updated plan every five years. The 2020 UWMP update includes discussions of the following:
- Existing and planned sources of water supplies
- Water demand forecasting
- Plans for conservation and efficient use of water
- Assessment and reliability of water supplies
- Water shortage contingency plan
- Reporting on climate change impacts and energy intensity
*Final UWMP reports have been divided into two files for download.
Please contact the Call Center at (951) 826-5311 if any issues downloading documents.