Riverside Public Utilities
COVID-19/Coronavirus Update
  Pay Your Bill |   Subscribe |   Outages |   Help? |


Manage your business utility account.

Building Energy Benchmarking

Assembly Bill 802 (2015) requires that energy utilities provide building-level energy use data to building owners, owners' agents and operators, upon request. The purpose of this information is to assist building owners in reporting building energy use data to the California Energy Commission for use in creating a statewide building energy use benchmarking and public disclosure program for buildings larger than 50,000 square feet. For more information, please visit the California Energy Commission website.

AB802 Fact Sheet

AB802 FAQ’s

RPU Account Holder Consent Form

RPU Building Energy Use and Public Disclosure Program


To request building-level energy use data, please call (951) 826-2144 or send us an email.